_Nuffnang_

2012年5月20日星期日

Sunday~

yea
update again
because i'm so free = =
Sunday mah...
the meaning of Sunday : Sleep,eat,enjoying drama,eat,sleep
=D

i've been feeling highly demotivated about going out
macam ytd = =
go Aeon just for Chatime,suddenly miss it
and yet i regret for it = =
just go out awhile,and the money fly away T^T

i should stay at home
sit in front my dearest pc
(but i tot 'he' is time to hv a bath,many rubbish inside = = )
watch my running man or play diamond dash
i do tis right today = =

hmmm...or,i should use the time for reading magazine
magazine in English which gv by my English t.t teacher /.\
is hard and bore
i'm wondering when can i finish it
hmmm...
1page for 1 hour++?
or non in 1 week - -

tmr,i'll start my Pra-U life in the new school
wear baju kurung (very hot)
speak in Eng/Malay (not use to do it b4)
learn new skill (if i can gt ICT )
meet new friends (in process,bless me)
and many many...

abit excited
abit scare

speechless /.\

awwwwww
hate my bro
he save 90++ep Running man to me
and after i finish 23 of them
i found out the remainder r in Eng subtitles = =
T^T
watch R.m sambil belajar?
i'm not ready to do such thg= =
like tat cannot really enjoy watching lo...
=3=

and so
i start a new drama now
〈 我可能不会爱上你 〉
hmmm...
do pure friendship exist between a girl and a boy?
i'm wonder,but it is the topic of tis drama

after i finish ep1&2,
i just realize i do not have ep3-6
awwwwwww
force me to dl myself /.\
and now i'm waiting it load
vry taoyan = =

enjoying my mints now
do not know is it healthy or not
but i love it

520...so what
such a normal day for me
is normal then normal day
lol




爱存在在值得存在的地方
一直都在 。

没有评论:

发表评论

有什么想告诉我?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...