_Nuffnang_

2012年5月23日星期三

Diary 1

just read a senior's blog
i admire her very much
for her ways of thinking
and also the ways she wrote
I'm desire to have a good English speaking and writing skill
like her.

i believe i can do it if i really work hard for it
i hope that one day i no need to get help form Google translate
it use up my time...

i know it's just the beginning
no matter it use how many hours to complete a blog like this now
but i'll getting better

read more,write more,speak more
but sometimes,i feel tired about it...= =

here the links
'70 ways to improve your English'

hmmm
write a diary in English
I'll do it at less once a week if i can
I would like to have some change...
'It i can'
lol

today i meet new friends
Vava & mira
they r such outspoken person
who r very active,cheerful and nice
Vava is that 1 who hold my hand suddenly during the orientation week
she said i look like one of her friend in her secondary school
she called her friend 'Bomb'
= =
and so my name become it
lol
but is better than she call me 'comel'
/.\

i just realize they r not mind that how poor of your malay r
if you do really want to acquainted with them

they try to explain what they really want to tell
because i look like not understand for that
but the reality is, i just cant listen clearly
not cant understand lah = =

today have to choose our kokurikulum
i get in the ICT society , bola tampar , and VAD
i'm not very sure what is VAD
it's a persatuan uniform,
dunno it have to matching or not
it Malay > Pasukan Bantuan Sukarela

should volunteer myself for getting posts in koko
not tat president but not ahli biasa oso lah...
hope can do it
bless me, ~

not easy to type and write blog in English
my brain almost sesak= =

is time to sleep
all the best to my friends
i'm waiting you all back and v can gather together
miss all of you
muackzzzzzzzzzzzzzz








没有评论:

发表评论

有什么想告诉我?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...