_Nuffnang_

2012年7月9日星期一

today , 7/9

i shocked when i saw this



i think it must be the highest view record at this year?
= =
cannot understand my followers' taste lo
i believe that post not very special also


hmmmm,my highest view post of all the time :
摘写
350 visits =目
most of them read it because of they were google searching :'We Got Married'

these results surprised me
maybe i can cheat to increase the number of viewers by this way?
ngek ngek

so evil arh me @@
but,no point for doing such thing also = =



i forgot to ask moon about the nuffnang today
i haven't and lazy read all the information @@



i had bad luck today
nothing are going well
even a simple calculation,i also did it wrongly
my brain just like jam today ....

when my eco teacher was telling us the points that we suppose to jot down
i can sudden be in a daze
and so i did miss to jot down the notes = =

forgot to bring a new eraser,
and also the papers that use for notes
i need to lend it from wenhui ...
and i wasted 2 of them because of my careless

tree uncle,forgive me please = =
i m not purpose to waste the paper geh....

my pity old eraser,just remain a very small piece
cant even use already = =


......................................................


i trim my hair today
my face look bigger now = =

i dont know whether i have any change compare with before or not
mostly no
everyone know my pattern jor
i seldom change my hair style
and i never had long hair since i was in form2
should be very ugly if i have long hair
= =


......................................................


my dear taitai
should have some times to relax,release your stress
i'll be with you forever
dont leave yourself alone and din't let me know

as honey said
blog is a simple,useful place that we can know each other recent development
i feel good to chat here with you all =)
but for some long story,i dont mind you call me lah=X
if you dont care bout your money
haha


......................................................



i'll less on fb these few days....
not feeling well to 'it'
= =
and feeling unwell for my body health also

errr,i sudden remember that i not yet done my PA notes !
wth ...
10pm jor,gotta slp soon = =
can i just ignore it again? (ignore 2weeks already)
zzzzz....

become more lazy jor /.\


help me to click the nuffnang above
thx =目
(although i dont know why it doesnt has any different when i check my nuffnang @@)



没有评论:

发表评论

有什么想告诉我?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...