_Nuffnang_

2012年7月8日星期日

Nuffnang !

over 1200am,
start a wonderful day
i wish ~

just now i spend almost 1 hour to update my blog
adding some photo at the side bar and the below (leng mou?)
feel so warm to those photo of my friends and i

i'm finding the photo of me with huichin
havent find out yet,unbelievable
because we 2 so love to take photo = =

i add the nuffnang at above,
click it to help me har ;P
learn from moon,
maybe i need many years just can earn rm50?

just try only lah../.\
and to test whether got ppl follow me or not,ngek ngek

today go for my PA TT at ipoh
i like the teacher's teaching style
so clear and can understand easily

my class teacher also not bad lah,
but sometimes will blur
because she was followed the textbook

hmmm... i am not interest on PA
i learn it for knowledge enough lah,
why need to exam = =

after PA,is my English tuition
i found back the form5 feel today
enjoying and relaxing the lesson
we sing 'rolling in the deep'
really happy to sing in the class
and after this,i strongly want to go singk T^T

my listening skill...
very bad= =
the objective 1 no problem for me lah
but for the subjective 1....
very big problem
either wrong spelling or dunno the words
=3= so stupid har

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (angry)





2011/12/14
i miss my hair color...
this pic taken when i was traveling at Thailand
the background was the bathroom of my hotel room xD



2010,when i was a form4 student
post here because my eyes seem like blue in color xD



someone know wth is it?
LOL
my students card of secondary school
after throw to the washing machine = =



found these photo from the file named 'my PAST'

still got many others good memory
continue next time ~~~


help me to 'Nuffnang'
thanks,belanja 1 gula ! xD



没有评论:

发表评论

有什么想告诉我?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...