_Nuffnang_

2012年6月22日星期五

= =....

long time din't update my blog
almost forget her,sorry my dear blog
a little bit busy of my life....
ehhh,not really busy,but do not have mood to blogging

many days ago gather with my dear friends,tai & honey
and now they back to sg alrdy
not that sure when is the next time we can meet again ;(
i hope it can come faster
really miss you all
i do appreciate all the times we r together

many things happened during this week
but 90% forgot ady
/.\
make me no idea for blog now

hmmm
sudden remember a bad memory
= =
the nite before Starwalk,
tai went to my house
we chat till 1am++ just sleep
i failed to sleep but was trying...
about 30minutes later
there was a poweroff in my house...
and so,my eyes cant even close in that hot,dark,silent moment

= =
something wrong with my mum now
i believe is the reason of my brother gonna back tomorrow
so,she are cleaning my home
with anger
zzzzzz
keep scolding me with no point
i help ,she scold
no help,scold more
zzzzzz
if tired,just go sleep lah...
but she r just scolding,nagging and still non-stop cleaning
cant really know her mind

but i do better shut up now /.\
no reply,no reason,no answer back


after today...
there r 1 more person can accompany me to be scolded ~
ngek ngekk


i'm working now for my homework
but still be scolded

my study mood is very valuable lo...
my parent ever and never understand it...

/.\

fine,
not the first time
and will not be the last time oso











没有评论:

发表评论

有什么想告诉我?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...