_Nuffnang_

2012年6月2日星期六

Piranha? x

just came back from cinema
watch Piranha 3DD with friends
and...
felt waste time to watch it = =
those important and main parts kena cut ady
just 1 hour then finish the movie
the shortest movie i watched ...

hmmm...
we decide to watch Snow White at first
unfortunately the time was not suitable for us

Snow White may better then Piranha
i believe even the bm movie will better than it
lol
Piranha make me feel so disappointed
previous 1 vry nice in action
but this time ... = =

i consider is it because the government cut so many parts of the movie and let it become so boring
i know it may have so many parts of 18sx
and our culture r not allow it been showing in the cinema
it cause the movie became meaningless and no point
warn my friends,dun waste your money and time to watch this
IN MALAYSIA

if you do really wan to watch it
go SG watch better
i thk SG wont cut so many interesting parts @@
hahaha
this is our conclusion after discuss
but it will use a lot of money lah
just for 1 movie is not be worth~
just joke xD

lol
tai,r you serious ?
1 time then correctly guess honey blog's pass?
you guess it or honey told 1 ?
= =
unbelievable
me,pikhui even moon oso cant guess it /.\
i really got 'heart' 1 ...
sometimes free then go to guess the password
any tips?
hmmm...but the blog alrdy become old post
lol
but,i'm still trying to guess the password la
is because i'm so care about you
worrying and hope you do be happy
chong wai mei,you should be take care of yourself
everything will be better~
lets go pizza with piksi together <3

piksi
i feel you fat jor leh =x
from your photo with mickey 1
=XXXXX
slp well eat well izit? (like me)
lol~~~~good job
lets fat together with me xD

gemuk gemuk everybody support support
ngek ngek ngek

tai,i had worried about you b4
but now,you seem like so enjoy your life
is a good news
don't be so stressful
a little bit envy to you of your meaningful life
i'm doing nothing right now for my 2weeks holidays = =

huh...
something bad happened to me
i'm worrying my dinner tomorrow
go out or not?
meecup or not?
y don't v watch movie tomorrow nite
y don't my mum told me earlier
/.\
my parent r going out to have a Wedding dinner tmr nite
and how bout me
555
i'm x love meecup,maggie,cintan now
mayb i eat too much b4
feel disgusting with it now...

1244 ...
abit late
should i go to bed?
or continue my novel?
lol
feeling bad with my habit xD

Nitesssss

没有评论:

发表评论

有什么想告诉我?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...