_Nuffnang_

2012年4月5日星期四

4/5

= =
when i ready to write the 1st word
i hear a dog 'crying' outside
it scared me = =

huh

not use to write in English ...
it will spend more time...
a lot of time will waste in thinking the word
errr,my brain ... lag 99 /.\

did not use English such a long time ady
many words and writing skill gift back to teacher jor...

oh shit
the dog cry again
= =
where my cat?
can i ask my dear cat go to stop the crazy dog? /.\
the dog's sound is so...
macam sumthg bad is happening on it
but...i m not dare to give my help
just because it's so late and going to 12am
= =

/.\
hearing it's bark
y i feel so down= =
is its family member having problem?
or its boss forget to feed it?
/.\

mmmmm,y i write rubbish here= =

my English will going better...
in my future = =

honey T^T
miss u
stand alone now
do your best,my dear
fighting to our future together
hehe,i'm happy for receive ur phone call
prove that u no forget me xD
we must having a call once a while
dunno when u get ur laptop
so skype is not available now?lol

piksi still bluring
where waimei= =
samsung note oso dunwan to fb har~

huh...
two of you
1 kl,1 sg
=(
pizza just can eat alone liao~
haiz~


........................................................

i wan to watch dark flight !
T^T
after watching trailer
i cant wait for it already
and the most important is
i'm over 18 now
do not scared the cinema worker don't let me go in = =
(err,is it 18x? i m not so sure,haha)

this case is happen before...
errr,m i look young?= =
should be happy,lol

besides,titanic i have never watch before
@@
i just know the classic clips
u jump , i jump
= =
and the poses
lol
saw it before in facebook
should go watch oso

we not naughty
wan watch oso = =

arghhhhh
no $ !
no transport !
no dating !
no happy !
T^T

aeon station 18~
when the cinema open~
=3=
why is july~
=3=

kinda city is too far for me
parents dun let me drive till there arghhh
T^T

sad x 1000000000

time to slp...
errr,today receive my brother gift d present ...
= =
Anti-rape device + Pepper spray
防狼器 + 胡椒喷雾
!!!!!!
= = is useful
but ... for me?
dun thk that i can attract 'wolf'
ngek ngek,but ‘预防万一’ ? @@
learn to use tomorrow ~ haha

goodnitez ~

没有评论:

发表评论

有什么想告诉我?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...