_Nuffnang_

2012年11月1日星期四

~~~~exam wah....

Yea,bad mood now

5Nov is the STPM sem1 examination for all lower 6 students
3days more ...
Good luck to all lower 6 students.

i get my trial exam result ytd,
just a nightmare for me
although it was the first exam in my form6 life...
but it also the second last exam for my STPM sem1

kedudukan 90/205..
pointer 1.42
= =....
the worst result i even get in my life

i miss my secondary school life badly
SPM are not so easy but
i still stayed in the 1st class = =

the better news is,
i get band4 in my school MUET exam
a little bit unbelievable
and i hope to get the same or better result in the true MUET exam
errr,seem like very difficult
/.\

only 4 subjects in STPM
but the total time i study on it already more than SPM's 10 subjects
= =
and i still no confident to get all pass ...

i miss MATH, ADDMATH
gambateh siyeen

.......................................................................................................


Phone cant send/receive msg/call
lost all the file inside my Pendrive
unlucky day
...

need to earn money !
and buy a new phone !

holidays coming soon (before that is exam)
/.\

hope to go kl meet my dear hooimay and pik hui
hope to go sg meet my dear cheecheng and waimei
hope to go any pulau to enjoy holiday
hope to go thailand for shopping
hope to ....

ALL NEED MONEY

so...
kindly click my nuffnang !
so hard to earn RM50 = =....
THX LAH...



没有评论:

发表评论

有什么想告诉我?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...