_Nuffnang_

2012年8月21日星期二

Today ~

Today hang out and watch a humorous movie
[The Three Stooges]
it was quite good and funny, FOR ME
i had a non-stop-laugh from the beginning till the end
although i had forgot the funny parts of the movie after i had walked out from the cinema
but i do very enjoy it by the time i watch it

i dunno whether it was something wrong with me
or something wrong with the one who sit beside me?
i can laugh until my stomach pain
but i cant even heard the people sit my right and my left laugh @@!

hehe,but i felt i'm still a normal girl lah
because i could hear some people who was laugh louder and happier than me
i was just followed them and laugh only ! xD

here is the trailer of The Three Stooges
i'm not sure why there are so many people said it is not good enough (youtube comment)
hmmm...i dont felt any bad
ya,it's so fake but i don't mind,
it is a humorous movie ,then why so serious ?
errr...i think this is also because my laughing point is too low
so i found that it is funny ...
ps:i always laugh,and i like to laugh
〉~〈




well~
tgv cinema's mashes potato tasted good
=)

beside of watching movie
i also enjoy playing bowling today



it was a good experience to me
because i felt my skill of plying bowling got improved(a little bit)
unfortunately,
my fingernail was broken after plying  = =
i would remember to cut my fingernail before enter the bowling alley next time
i need and must to remember it!
you know,it was very pain and ugly if the fingernail broke in a abnormal way
my pity fingernail , i'm so sorry T^T

today is a little bit different from other days that we hang out
more happy?haha
i like this feeling,
enjoying + relaxing
lets have a bowling battle next time !
i'll not lose

and the next
i hope to learn snooker 

@@
it seem like so cool
but the main reason is....
today i saw many lengzai playing it xDD


holidays left half...
but i had do nothing /.\
homework? course work? lol~
actually i cant remember what homework had been given before the holiday
this part of memories got lost
i should start tomorrow right? ~

my bro and i plan to go to the book fair at klcc
but...we were not going because of some problem...
miss the chance to meet my dearest hooimay =(
arghhh
sometime i hope to grow up as fast as possible
(to get freedom)
but most of times i do not hope it = =
(too many trouble and stress i have to face)

live like a bird?
work and travel ! to New Zealand !
i read the book about this at popular today= =
hope to try it before i'm 30
errr...actually it is the chance only for 18-30 = =

before it come true,i should improve my english~lol~



it's late,so,good night~


Nuffnang!!!
if you don't mind to help me ;P
thanks a lot,my friends.





没有评论:

发表评论

有什么想告诉我?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...